|<15-19 hr/wk||15-19 hr/wk||20-29 hr/wk||30+ hr/wk||Minister|
|Pay||Hourly||Hourly||Hourly, Custodian Apt.||Hourly||Salary including housing|
|Overtime||Must be authorized||Must be authorized||Must be authorized||Must be authorized||N/A|
|Benefits||None||Offer UUA plans, but no contribution||Offer UUA plans, offer to pay up to 20% of salary||Contract|
|Health||Contract (pay the spouse differential)|
|Dental||Contract (pay the spouse differential)|
|LT Disability||Per salary|
Note: Minister health insurance is paid as the difference between the spouse's health insurance cost with and without him.
Issues and Actions
- Employees need to sign a copy of the final policy.
- Each employee's supervisor needs to be specified.
- Supervisors must prioritize tasks.
- Supervisors must authorize overtime.
- A Personnel Committee should be established to manage compensation and other issues. It may consist of the President, Treasurer, and other members.
Added per board approval January 9th, 2017