- Anyone who attends UUCJ will be entered into the system.
- A record is changed when a status changes.
- Decision is made by the Church Administrator, who may designate a volunteer to enter data.
- A record is never deleted.
- Membership status will be reviewed each January in accordance with the UUCJ By-Laws by the President, Finance Chair and Membership Chair.
- President will send letter re: change of membership status.
- Membership Committee may make contact if reason for change is unknown.
- President will send Certification to UUA by Jan. 31.
- Data sent to the Directory will include Members, Associates and Staff.
- Friends may opt into the Directory via email or other written communications.
- Church Administrator may designate a volunteer to enter Directory changes into the data system.
Uses of Membership Data Include:
- Paper mail
- Can target by profile or household or any status group
- All members
- All email addresses
- R. E. families
- Membership Status counts
- Church Programs including:
- Committee Chairs
- Caring Network
- Membership Committee
- Contacts for special events, i.e., anniversaries, noted speakers or to reactivate interest in UUCJ
- Online via One Body for members, friends and staff
- Financial campaign Commitments
- Payments against Commitments
- Selected zip codes
- Voting at congregational meetings
Added per board approval June 6th, 2016